Used Wheelabrator Shot Blast Machine #3185
|Specifications||Metric show Imperial||Imperial show Metric|
- 3600 rpm
- Airwash separator with counterweighted swinging baffle for maintaining the proper abrasive curtain.
- Cabinet roof spinner shaft slot is sealed with nylon brushes and rubber slot seals. Abrasive media is returned to the belt and bucket elevator by a gearmotor driven 6" diameter screw conveyor.
- direct driven with 10 h.p.
- Gear motor driven chain and sprocket arrangement produces a work piece rotation of approximately 18 rpm.
- in line with wheel blast pattern
- Limit switch on work door to prevent wheel from starting when door is open. Cleaning envelope: 30" diameter x 42" high. Abrasive charge of approximately 2
- Manganese steel work hook mounted to a 2" diameter spinner shaft which is protected by a fitted manganese sleeve and attached to an oscillating work trolley.
- NEMA T-frame motors. 1/2" thick Long-Lyfe® liners
- Pneumatically operated abrasive control valves for positive control of abrasive flow. Pneumatic door lock with timed operation to prevent opening door when abrasive is flowing to wheels.
- Two (2) 13.5" diameter TruBlast® wheel assemblies
- with 1/4" thick rubber throughout remainder of cabinet and on work door.
- Work trolley is pneumatically oscillated on a 6" I-beam while work is rotated in the blast area.
- The machine is ready for inspection and/or shipping
- Technical data without obligation – subject to prior sale
- Specifications and location are subject to change without notice.
Used Wheelabrator Shot Blast Machine
This Shot Blast machine is manufactured by Wheelabrator. This machine reference #3185 Shot Blast Machines is currently located at our Canada Beta Die Casting Equipment warehouse and is ready for inspection and shipping.
Beta Die Casting is a company that buys, sells, evaluates, and supplies used shot blast machines. We buy and sell used abrasive shot blasting machines for surface preparation in die casting and foundry applications, such as deburring, deflashing, sand removal, descaling, and shot peening. We have some of the most well-known manufacturers of shot blasting machines available like Wheelabrator, BCP, and DISA.
Shot Blast Machines