We Buy and Sell Techmire Multi-Slide Die Casting Machines.
- We are a dealer that specialises in used Techmire multi-slide and four-slide die casting equipment. Machines are highly effective and give a simple way to modify the operating cycle in order to retain maximum production. Techmire Models come in sizes 22, 24, NT, NTX, 66, 88, and larger.
- Why not think about a reliable used Techmire die casting machine when it’s time to update, rebuild, refurbish, re-manufacture, replace, or increase die casting capacity to your facility? When comparing the price to modify the hydraulics, PLC controller, and electronics on an existing machine, purchasing a used Techmire equipment from us is frequently far more affordable. Frequently, our costs are less expensive than those at auction. However, we can provide you with a low-cost machine core that you may have rebuilt to your exact specifications if you want a fully rebuilt die casting machine with cutting-edge controls. This enables you to continue using your present machine for production while the supplied core is rebuilt. In order to further lower your costs, we are also pleased to accept your used machine in exchange.
- Please contact us if you need replacement parts for your Techmire die cast machine if you are missing an owner’s manuals, hydraulic schematics, electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, PLC ladder logic programme, or other machine data.
After Sales Service for Techmire Used Die Casting Machine
- For all BETA used machines, we can provide contact to local technicians who can service or rebuild your equipment.
- A few hundred customers have been served globally by BETA throughout its more than 25 years of operation. All of them have come to trust us.